NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Monday October 9, 2017 @ 7pm
181a High Street, Lismor Heights
Download pdf for Notice of Meeting, Resolutions, Board Nominations & voting Times NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING web
- Tuesday and Thursday (Names to be phoned in from 8.15 am – 8.45 am)
- Bowls from 9 am – 1 pm
- Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (Names to be phoned in by 12 noon)
- Bowl at 1 pm
- Sunday at 1 pm (Names to be phoned in by 12 noon)
Open for Lunch and Dinner:
Wednesday – Sunday 11:30am – 2:30pm & 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Hosts: Darrin & Sharon
contac: 6624 3040 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your table, call 6624 3040
Click to download New Menu Bistro Menu 2017
Function rooms available for weddings, parties, Conferences, meetings
To book contact our Secretary/manager on 6624 3040 or email: email@example.com
New Members Needed!
We currently have more than 1999 members which is fantastic, but we need to increase this number to ensure the ongoing viability of the Club. Please encourage your friends and neighbours to join. Application forms are available from the Club, or any of our Board Members. You can also download a form by clicking the button below.
The Heights is pleased to offer a Courtesy Bus service to its members and their guests. To book a courtesy bus pick-up please call 6624 3040 talk to bar staff. To organise a courtesy bus home, please book at Bar and be ready to leave at least five minutes prior to arranged departure time. Before you book, please read the following information to avoid disappointment.
- Pick-ups – Pick-ups are available to visitors and members of The Lismore Heights Sports, Recreation & Community Club and their guests or Visitors to town staying at a motel only.
- Passenger Limit – The Courtesy Bus can only carry 7 passengers at a time.
- No Child Seats – Unfortunately the courtesy buses cannot accommodate children under the age of 7 as no child restraints are fitted in the bus.
- Pick-up and Drop Off Points – Pick-up and drop-off points are at place of residence only. Our courtesy bus service does not allow drop offs at other businesses, clubs or venues.
- This is a courtesy offered, not a right – If times, conditions do not suite you then we can call a taxi for you.
Please use this information as a guide only. Our drivers make every attempt to stick to the schedule below but the times may vary without notice.
Courtesy Bus Conditions of Use
We love having you here and are more than happy to pick up our members and drop off our guests to make sure everyone gets home safe and sound. To ensure we can continue to provide this service please observe the following Conditions of Use:
- Offensive language and objectionable behaviour will not be tolerated on the Courtesy Bus.
- Please no smoking, food or beverages to be consumed at any time.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse intoxicated or unruly passengers
- Pick-up and drop-off points are at place of residence only. Our courtesy bus service does not allow drop offs at other businesses, clubs or venues.
- A gold coin donations would be appreciated
Hours of Operation
Monday- Tuesday – NO SERVICE
Wednesday & Thursday – Service available 5:00pm to 8:15pm
Friday & Saturday – Service available 4:00pm to 9:15pm
Sunday – Service available 4:00pm to 8:15pm
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS – Check with club on service availability.
Service &/or Times are subject to change without notice, depending on Trade & Staff availability at the time.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Club’s Board of Directors:
Chairperson: Kel Lavis
Deputy Chairperson: John Donadel
Secretary: Rhonda Baker
Treasurer: Geoff Cahill
Club members, especially those with a current RSA & RCG accreditation will be needed during peak periods and evening functions to assist our staff with customer service and security.
If you can help, call 6624 3040 …. remember “more hands = light work”!
Our Club Manager, Chris McHattan, has many years experience in the Club and Hospitality industry. Chris has a very welcoming personality and looks forward to serving our members/guests and community.
The Bar Team
Kevin James, is our chief Barman. Kevin is an experienced barman and is known by many who regularly visit the Club. He is assisted by Debrah Woodham and many volunteers to provide friendly and efficient customer service.
Our specialist Greenkeeper, Josh Greenhalgh, needs no introduction to our Club bowlers! Josh is a relentless worker who strives to prepare top-bowling green surfaces for local and visiting bowlers and is a highly respected champion bowler at Club, district, Zone & state levels.
Lismore Heights Sports, Recreation and Community Club
181a High Street
Lismore Heights 2480
Phone 6624 3040
We welcome our new caterers Darren & Sharon
Creating amazing dishes at a very reasonable price’s for the whole family & dietry requirements- (Gluten free).
Daily & Weekly Blackboard specials. download the menu.
Catering available for you next Function big or small.
Open for Lunch(11:30-2pm) and Dinner Wednesday – Sunday(5:30- 8:30).
Call 6624 3040
Weddings, parties, wakes, any reason for a party! Call 6624 3040 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR PANORAMA ROOM IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR HIRE….
Connect with us on Facebook!
We’ve just launched our new ‘official’ Facebook page … click through to like and share!